Check In / Registration: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. – on Sunday
Check Out: on Saturday - after Lunch (included)
Sunday: Arrival in hotel – Opening Camp Cerimony at 6.30 p.m.
Monday: Morning Practices – Afternoon Practices
Tuesday: Morning Practices -Afternoon Practices
Wednesday: Morning Practices – Afternoon Practices – Swimming pool – Night 3on3 Tournament
Thursday: Morning Practices – Afternoon Tournaments (1-on-1, 3-on-3)
Friday: Morning Practices – afternoon tournaments (3-on-3, 5-on-5) – night swimming pool party
Saturday: Tournaments Finals (1-on-1, 3-on-3, 5-on-5) – Closing Cerimony (Awards, Certificate, Photos)
9.00-12.00 : Practices
15.30-18.30 : Practices and Tournaments
Elite Campers will be given additional tasks during daily meeting and time schedule.
Materials to bring
Camp provides a sweatshirt and a complete double-face jersey.
– need for training (2 practices a day): tshirt, shorts, socks, small towel, workouts clean shoes
– bag or backpack for the gym: shoes will have to be substitute before each practice
– underwear and towel for the pool
– canteens: campers will be asked to fill their bottles in hotel with natural water
– comfortable clothing for the evening
– registration Documents: Copy of identity card, tax code or personal fiscal number, medical certificate for fitness activity, privacy Disclaimer